Saturday, February 26, 2011

26th February 2011

originated by MichElle at 5:22 PM
It's been a busy week for me. There's like 2 days with only 4hours of sleep. Assignments and homework drive me crazy. And i started to miss my high school moment, National service moment.... Although National Service is harder to live on compared to University life, but at least there is no assignment to do. Life have to move on no matter what. So i decided to work hard on my assignment and get a satisfied marks. So today i just spend 5 hours of doing the academic writing outline. Hopefully it wont be rejected anymore. XD
Well, it;s been a funny day. One of the orphan that i go and visit last week called me. And the conversation went on with funny stuff. He's kinda good, i guess. As i know, he loves his sister. I wish i had a bro like him. Unfortunately, he is younger than me. A hot weather just make me headache.. maybe i am thinking too much. Brain is calling for rest? LOL

Friday
There's only english class today. On my way back to hostel, i went to have my breakfast. Nice breakfast. If only everyday is like that... LOL!! Then head to library as i need to finish up mini business report by today. Managed to finish early. Went to submit it to the lecture but he wanted to have lunch. So, we went to have lunch as well. After lunch, went back to his office and there's a lot of group are queuing up in front of his office sitting on the floor. OMG!!! that's around 2 pm. And here it goes... waiting ... waiting.... and... UP TO 5pm??? ARGHHH!! i never wait for people for so long before. Ah~ doesnt want to talk bout it already. The report submission took me the whole day of it.. WASTING my time.. Gonna be patient.... Meditation suites me now.. hahah..
7pm. Finally i can go back home!!~ hehe.. as one of my friend said, home sweet home. LOL.

1 comments:

Jiakee Lee on February 26, 2011 at 5:34 PM said...

LOL, homeworks are not whole ur life =<

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos