Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's day.

originated by MichElle at 10:03 PM
It's been a restless night for me. I just couldnt sleep well yesterday night. So i woke up early in the morning around 7.30 am. Cleaned my room and had a nice bath. Then had my breakfast and online as usual. But this morning really made me mad! I cant online in the morning and it kept telling me it's limited connectivity. I really feel mad at that time that i almost throw my lap top on the floor. But, it's my money to buy this laptop! So i dint do that. I brought my lap top all over to FCM cafe and try to online there. Still, the result is the same. So i brought it over to the lab with the intention to let Mr Willlie Poh to fix it for me. But, instead of him, i met Mr Khairi. He told me that it's the connectivity problem and not my lap top problem. Later on, he asked bout my GPA for last sem and i told him 3.5. And, guess what?? He is HAPPY with it and say GOOD! hahaha!
English is as usual and a lot of homework. Wanted to do it tomorrow, if i can. HEHE..
Business Management teacher teaches me something today which is Do What To Others And Others Will do the same thing to u too. So treat others the same way as u wan others to treat you. And the other thing is what goes out will come back in, and what goes in will go back out. So it that case, we should spend all our income in order to get back more income in return. LOL.
Night. I managed to get my friends to write wishes for the orphanage kids. THANKS A LOT! hahaha...
And my first time to write in chinese word. My roommate teached me how to write it. HEHE.. wanna see how i wrote it?? HEHEE.. NO WAY! LOL...
That's all for today! =)

2 comments:

Jiakee Lee on February 14, 2011 at 10:16 PM said...

i just wanna to noe wat word u wrote? ><

MichElle on February 14, 2011 at 11:37 PM said...

i write
zhu ni men kai kai xin xin, nian nian you yu
then write my name in chinese ... hehee

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos