Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekend

originated by MichElle at 12:28 AM

Saturday
Planned to go for a movie but dint make it. It had been a heavy rain yesterday evening. Although it's quite bored at home especially during the CNY week, but i enjoy home cooked meal and being cuddles by my dad to sleep. It's the most precious time to spend time with my family after a long year. I promised myself to do a lot of thing but i think i only manage to get some of it done and left others hanging. As for my ang pau, this year i dint manage to get much from my relatives as i dint go and visit them. But i do wish them. Well, i found one of my cousin brother Facebook and added him. Chatted with him and he ask which uncle's daughter am i.. OMG!! hahz.. But cant blame him either. Cuz.... i Dont know him either. LOLX!

Sunday
I am supposed to go back to Cyberjaya MMU today. So, my dad wanna takes us vacation in Sunway and then to Putrajaya. He planned to bring whole family to Sunway Lagoon to play at first. But was objected by my mom. He took us there and looking for a car park. It just seems not our luck to be there in sunway lagoon today. So that plan had FAILED. Next destination is to Taman Botanical Garden in Putrajaya. Well, went there before with my friends for cycling. So, it's nothing much to be excited to. Hehe..  There's nothing much inside EXCEPT ppl's wedding. Then, we went to Wetland which is near there and manage to look at Flamingo. HAHA.. A tired day of walking here and there and it's hot.. After walking here and there, my dad wanna go Alamanda, but he dont know the way. Although i went there several of times, but i just couldnt recognized the road.. HAHZ.. such a useless person i am. Final stop was at Tesco, which is near IOI Mall. Then i had my dinner there in MC Donald. * was hoping to eat Mc D for so long and finally i can eat it*
Well, since my class for tomorrow is 4pm, i decided to clean my room in the morning and go for jogging. Then to Gym and lastly to my breakfast or lunch. Just couldnt estimate the time for tomorrow. Hopefully all goes well for tomorrow. HEHE..
XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos