Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday 7 feb 2011

originated by MichElle at 10:25 PM
Cant sleep well yesterday night. Maybe i'm just homesick. So, decided to wake up and had a jogging in the stadium after cleaning my room. My class will start at 4 pm today. How enjoyable i guess. Went to gym and jog in stadium this morning. And i guess i had a sunburn already. Then went to search for my breakfast as i read in the newspaper skipping breakfast will not slim down instead will get fatter. So i decided not to skip breakfast and lunch anymore. I wanna practice a healthy diet instead. HEHE
4pm, went to class. My lecture was early to class surprisingly. And as usual, many of my lecture mate is late to class. Some people just couldnt change their bad behaviour. =P
Well, there's something interesting bout today lecture. It's about business management. And most people just thinking bout profits.. What actually does matter is PROFIT??? HAHZ..
And he did mention about competition. Everyday in our life there's COMPETITION. and this is why we are here. We had competed over millions of sperms to get into an ovum. In my opinion, we compete because we wanna improve ourself. If we do not compete, we do not even know what our standard.
Class ended around 6.00pm. It had been a moderate day where my feelings are numb. Neither happy or sad. Just Neutral. 

1 comments:

Henry Tan on February 7, 2011 at 10:39 PM said...

lol. yes we compete! but that's also the reason we became so kiasu! =p

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos