Sunday, February 13, 2011

2 days at home.

originated by MichElle at 11:23 PM
Saturday
Went back home since Friday..Well, i wake up as normal in the morning, but dint go for breakfast first. Instead, i printed all my notes that i am suppose to have during my first week. I planned to study for saturday and sunday but failed to do so. So ended up printing stuff and finishing Orphanage thing. Kinda fun doing all that stuff and i kept changing plan. I dint expect that my classmates will go to and they register their name to me. Was kind of surprise and at the same time scared. I wasnt confident of what i am planning for will work the way is suppose to be. What if it doesnt? Maybe i'm that kind of person that have low self esteem. Please dont blame me if it doesnt work the way it is or it's not like everyone expect or it's boring. First time be the one that organize it. Normally,
i'm the contestant and not the organizer. I really appreciate for those who say they wanna come. But at the same time, was worried if they FFK me later.. HAHZ..
I had done almost everything for the visit include planning of games. Dont know whether the games is suitable or not. Sleep quite early today. I planned to study Accounts for Sunday. Hope this time i can really follow it. =)


Sunday
Wake up in the morning to catch up with my drama. Then later, my dad ask me to go to market with him. He wants me to practice my driving skill and in the same time, help him to carry the vege. So i agree. Followed him to the market with me driving and him beside me. LOL. Saw all the aunties and uncles there. It's been a century i dint go there. Hehe... XD
Kinda miss all the past.. Back at home around 11am. Had my breakfast and start studying my acc because decided to follow my sis to shopping later in the evening. HEHE.
Evening arrives. LOL. Shopping time. with BUDGET this time and uses my own money to buy stuff. Kinda sad because cant spend much . Decided wont be going home this weekend. I must start saving up money. Seems like family money become insufficient for all of us. Since sis is working, she can spend all she wants.
Night. Packed my stuff to go MMU. Reached MMU around 10pm. Got a msg from friend and he gave me dao sa pia. hehe.. TASTY! Special thanks to him.
Tomorrow will be a new day for me. And it's Valentine day. I think wont be going anywhereas nobody dates me.  =(
=P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos