Friday, February 18, 2011

Two interesting day!

originated by MichElle at 12:52 AM
Wednesday
Today is the most exciting day as my acc class has been canceled. I only have one class which is around 3pm-4pm. It's been a lot more fun because i can study in my room.Well, i manage to finished one chapter of Business Statistic. Went to class at 3pm. Then finished at 4 pm. But, I had a group assignment to discussed in. So stayed there till around 6pm i guess. Then went to another meeting. *not my meeting but went there to disturb they all =)* Went to dinner with my friends and straight to night meeting. Doesnt want to go for that, but celebrating friends birthday later on. So, i just went in there and sit. It's a surprising party by them but dint seems to be exciting because i guess the birthday boy already know that. Eat a slice of that cake and it's taste well. BUT fattening. HAHZ.. After meeting, we went to cinema and watch I Love Hong Kong.It's a comedy movie and it's interesting. I would strongly recommend it to everyone to watch. =)
Back at hostel around 2am, brush my teeth and NIGHTS!


Thursday
12pm class is just as nice as usual. But, there is a 4pm class later. There's a gap in between the class. Mr Jimmy is funny in a way. I can roughly und what he teaches. Just love the way he teaches.=P
After class, went to FCM and had my roti canai. Then have some discussion bout assignment and lastly back to room. Just feel hot and need to take bath again.After i take bath, straight to class. Feel refreshed instance. =P
After class, went to temple following some of my friends. It's a great experience there because i learned a lot of things over there. I saw the big Buddha there and how ppl pray. I had been long time wanting to go such place to visit. It's really nice at home. I leant, When bad things happened, we just need to view it at diff angle of it and there will be solution. Meaning that, the bad things not that bad after all. That's mean there will be few solutions to one problem. A big THANK YOU to whoever that goes to the temple today. It's great and fantastic. LOVE U GUYS! LOVE RC! hehe. XD

Well, i should have study for tomorrow, saturday and sunday! Hopefully i manage my time well. =)

2 comments:

Jiakee Lee on February 18, 2011 at 10:26 AM said...

Erm..when u will go to orphanage?

MichElle on February 18, 2011 at 2:31 PM said...

tomorrow lor.. saturday. hehehe.. why?

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos