Thursday, February 10, 2011

Something

originated by MichElle at 6:13 PM
Thursday
This is my fourth day of 3rd semester. Even the first week is so hectic. It is so busy that i do not have time to write blog. HEHE.. The assignments is all out and we have to form our own group. That's really making me undecidable. I just can't decide for anything. I will just hesitate to take action. I guess i will be busy for the whole semester and can't play games anymore... =( HAHZ.. it's the sacrifice of studying. Everything we do we need to sacrifice something. No matter what it is. Spend around RM60 today for business statistic book. I know, it's expensive. But the book provide us the access code to do our quizzes. So it is worth buying it..
Hopefully i manage to finish all the undone thing. =P
Just best of luck for me..

Wednesday
Today is the only class at 8 am and end at 6pm as well. I just dislike evening class because it'll be tired to be waiting for the class so long. It's a big break in between the subject. Went to class as usual and trying to concentrate on my subject. I just love to see my Business Statistic lecture. He is just so CUTE! LOL! Then, went to survey the price of English Traces Alpha 3 in MMU's bookshop. The book cost around RM36. It's so much expensive and it only used to one semester. I just feel that it's not worth to buy it. So, i decided to borrow my friend's book and photostat it. It only cost around RM13 in HB1. i saved a lot of money. XD
The released of my last sem result made me nervous with my heart pounding up fast. I was scared to see the result. What if i din't get what i expected to get? But i know God wil treat me well enough. So i checked the result using my friend's laptop. And guess what?? I get GPA 3.5! Wohooo~~ Although it's a bit too low from my expectation, but i manage to improve myself for that sem. I guess my assignment wasnt that good. That's why it affected my result. I got 2A and 2B. A for my english? unbelievable. Hahaha..
Spent RM18 to buy account workbook. All the book is expensive. =(
Last night, i had lot's of fun with RC's friend with Reunion dinner. It's more like a family to me. They are funny . I just feels like wanting to learn how to write chinese. LOL!  Here are some pic of it.
    

YUMMY!!



First time play this.. INTERESTING

4 comments:

Jiakee Lee on February 10, 2011 at 6:33 PM said...

what tat lantern called?

MichElle on February 10, 2011 at 7:25 PM said...

LOL!! i dunno wor...

SimPor on February 11, 2011 at 12:25 AM said...

孔明灯~
or known as sky lantern~

MichElle on February 11, 2011 at 7:20 AM said...

LOL... ooo.. thanks!

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos