Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Public Holiday

originated by MichElle at 8:41 PM
It's a public holiday. And the day before i was thinking to go out with my friends. But when this morning i woke up, just doesn't feel like going. My decision making is always the conflict in me. I doesnt know going out will be the best for me or studying in my room will be the best for me. In the end, i chose to study in my room since i dun really interested in karaoke although i like singing! =D
My whole day is just so boring sitting in my room and study english literature. I wish i had a car to drive anywhere i want to. There's only 2 things i did the whole day. 1) watch tv drama( as usual) (2) english literature.
My whole block of hostel is out of water service due to the construction near HB3. Luckily i bath in the morning already! =) The things i dislike of is being alone and thunder. Today two of the things happened. I am very thankful to my roommate because she had accompany me since morning till evening. I am glad that she is my roommate actually. I am really envy of those sweet couple with gifts from their bf/gf.  But in another point of view, singles is better than couples. Because there will be less jealousy/ argument in the relationship and lead to breakage of friendship. Being single made my life even lonely than before. Dont know why i was thinking bout that. I just feel like going home... =(
I realized that time passes really fast. Since orientation till now third sem is just like a dream to me. I got to know a lot of friends which now become lesser and lesser. Will friendship end forever? i am doubt of that.
Oh, i remember one quote. If u fail to plan, u plan to fail. - By Lim Jim

* OMG!!! i need people to help me write wishes for the orphanage children. Who can help me??? *

2 comments:

Isaac Tan on February 15, 2011 at 11:07 PM said...

dont worry, when you continue on with the 2nd year and so forth, you'll get to know much more friends :) enjoy uni life!

isaactan.net

MichElle on February 15, 2011 at 11:33 PM said...

heheh... thanks! =)

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos