Wednesday, February 23, 2011

assignments, homeworks, .....

originated by MichElle at 7:18 AM
Tuesday:
Well, it suppose to be my unlucky day ever. I cant find the source that i want  to find for my english academic writting. ARGHH!~ I just hate assignments, especially 5 subjects with assignments. And i figure out 3 weeks have pass by. Why do time pass by so fast? If only i could slow down the time.... Or i should chase the time?
I admit i am frustrated yesterday. That's why i talked less during class. In the evening, went dinner outside. Well, it's quite nice to eat. Back to cyber around 8 something to 9pm. Then in msn, one of my friend asking me to go for yum cha at puchong. I was thinking since they were discussing about the planning in sarawak, what for i go? But, this is different. It's a farewell. It's really fun going out with them. I feel relax whenever i am with them. We played several games and it was fun. Then reached cyber around 1 am. I decided not to sleep and do my assignments. But ended up, 2 am sleep. And woke up around 6.30am. I just need more rest.

Here are the things i need to get it done by this week. ( hopefully)
1) English outline- Due date is on next  fri.( 4th March)
2) Proposal for the assignment PCA
3) Literature homework- Due date is this fri(25th Feb)
4) write report on the orphanage visit

Do remind me if i forgot there is a due date. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos