Friday, February 11, 2011

Stress Free!

originated by MichElle at 4:25 PM
Seems to have like a lot of things to do, but couldnt figure it out. Maybe i'm just too stressed or what.. This semester is definitely hard for me. Especially on assignment part. I just couldnt figure how i am going to survive. Really hope God will be with me all the time. I just dont know how i am going to survive it. =(
But still laughing is my lucky star! i shall laugh no matter what..~
Class for only an hour on friday has finally changed to monday. That's mean, i am free on FRI!!!! hehe..That day i will have to occupy it to do my homeworks and stuff as well.
I just thought of many things to be settled, but can figure it out.. I keep telling myself not to worry too much and stress free~!! Anyway thanks for those who supporting me throughout my days in MMU.  Really appreciate it. Going back home today and going to be super busy for my weekend. Maybe i'll start studying.. or ... think bout the assignment first. Find all the resources for my academic writting. Hopefully i can follow my own schedule of working toward my success! hehe. This will determine my future in Degree. Support me till the end? hehehe..

2 comments:

Jiakee Lee on February 11, 2011 at 6:52 PM said...

buck up elle..happy always..

MichElle on February 11, 2011 at 11:05 PM said...

thanks.. hehe=)

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos