Saturday, February 19, 2011

Orphanage home- House of Joy

originated by MichElle at 9:06 PM
woke up early in the morning and start studying my business statistic. Well, i manage to finish all the chapter that teacher teaches. HEHE. Then, plan for my orphanage things a bit more. One of my friend knew where the place is. So i just ask him to guide us there. We gather at STAD building at 1.45pm and 2.05pm only we start our journey. I just thank him a lot because without his help i guess we will be very late. But honestly, kinda disappointed with my own planning. I just cant manage the kids well. A big thanks to some of my friends who helped me with the program running. During the visits, i just accidentally heard one of orphan say it is boring and we shouldnt have visit them. I really felt sorry as i guess the kids are bored as well as my classmate. It just dint turned out the way that i want it to be. Appreciate what you guys did. Thanks for coming. =)

3 comments:

~winnee~ on February 20, 2011 at 12:02 AM said...

we cant control everybody's thought,dont be sad, majority also enjoy wf ur planning,so that,be cheerful,u had try your best=) mayb next time u can do better,gain experience ok? you are the best~

Jiakee Lee on February 20, 2011 at 12:49 AM said...

ur EXP will grow rapidly..really =D

MichElle on February 20, 2011 at 7:20 AM said...

Winnee: heheh.. thanks! LOVE U!!!
JiaKee: HAHHAHA... o... =)

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos