Monday, February 21, 2011

Undecidable

originated by MichElle at 11:38 PM
Computer Application was my first class today. As usual, i am on time to class. =P During the class, few of my classmates stalk on teacher's facebook and blog...! One question that i asked him was, why he dint approve me...?? And the answer to that question is my propfile pic is H&H and not my own face. That's why he din approve me.. About my pca case study, i roughly know which topic to choose and how to do it. Hopefully i can DO IT!
Went back to room after that class. Then i realize that i still got work to do.. The outline which is suppose to pass up on week 4 i havent even touch it!!!! This week is my week 3. So currently, i'm rushing on my outline of my english and proposal on PCA. And... report for my orphanage visit?? =(
Next class is on 4pm. I am so sleepy to go to that class. Especially........ HAHZ...
After class, went out to dinner with him. It's a nice dinner after all. THANKS for paying my dinner. I am really confused and dunno what to do. He asked me back with him together. But in the same time, i really really dun wanna waste his time on me. I am that kind of person  when get busy, i'll forget everything including my meals. It really took time to forget about one people. He's just too nice to me. I feel like i had owe him alot of things. But i made up my mind. I wanna concentrate on my studies first before i get into any relationship. Feels sleepy and gonna sleep early.. NIGHTS!\

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

TQ for telling.. :)

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos