Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ambulance Course

originated by MichElle at 9:35 PM
First time in my sem 3 woke up so early in the morning. But this time, got morning call msg. LOL. Well, today i went to an ambulance course. It's really fun and I learned a lot of stuff. It's fun to be a RC member because from there i learned all the basic aid.
8.00 am :Gather at the STAD building and as usual, i dint late. HEHE =)
8.20 am : depart from MMU with MMU's bus. It's very nice to sit in the bus as 1 ppl sit 2 places. LOL!
9.00 am : Reached that place and it's located at KL if i'm not mistaken.
We start off with a lecture on what is the important things that should be in an ambulance and what should we do when we reached the branch. The sir also introduce a few items which i never see before. Around 10 am something, breakfast is ready. I just doesnt feel like eating breakfast as the time is going to be lunch time. We rested a while and continue the course. At 12pm, i manage to learn how to carry a victim from the accident place till ambulance. Really had a lot of fun. To be honest, i never joined this kind of things before. This is my first time to do it. XD
Then we had our lunch. The food there.... Well, erm, for me.. I got no appetite eating it. So i just ate half of it. We chit chat a lot during the lunch time. Just enjoy the moments there. Before we go home, we had exam on that course. This exam is very nice. We can ask for answers and check our own notes. If MMU exam is this nice, sure everybody can graduate very fast.LOL!
Reached MMU around 5pm something. Then i washed my clothes. Later on, i received a call from my brother asking for dinner. i ate ramen for my dinner. Thanks Bro.

1 comments:

Jiakee Lee on February 20, 2011 at 11:07 PM said...

I wan ramen hehe =D

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos