Wednesday, February 2, 2011

PEACE

originated by MichElle at 8:10 PM
Tuesday
Feels not well when i wake up in the morning. Had been going to washroom 3 times. So, my dad decided to bring me to doctor in Kepong. Well, the doctor said that i
had food poisoning. Just a mild one. hehe.. The medicine had cost me RM35. So expensive. Then, went to Jusco with my dad to buy some fruits and foods for Chinese New Year.

Went Back home around 6 pm and i felt sleepy. ANd here i goes. Sleep until 7.30pm. Helped my mom to cook rice but end up get scolding from her. I am the type 
that can easily cry. So i cried. My dinner yesterday is 11pm. I am super duper hungry but i dont feels like eating. Hahz. Mayb GoD want me to keep fit, so God made me lose 
apetite. Sleep at 12 am and wake up around 6 am. Just cant sleep well. 

Wednesday
Today is just like others day. Wake up early in the morning to eat medicine before meal. I just HATE tablets. But what to do? have to eat it no matter what. 
Feels uncomfortable after eating the medicine but i guess after that, i am getting well. Thanks God. Quite a boring Chinese New Year day. No programme in the television.
And also felt sleepy.I just need a peaceful place to live in. But unfortunately my home isn't the place. My sister and my mom are of the same kind. They both talk a lot. 
Sometimes, i do felt uncomfortable with their noices around. Feels disturbed by their voices. I WANT PEACE!! LOLX. But when i stayed in MMU hostel, kinda miss them a lot.
Why do people will only appreciate things when they lose it? Maybe this is the nature of human being. Reunion dinner will be tonight. Hopefully it works. That's all for now.
More on tmr. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos