Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pasar Malam

originated by MichElle at 11:15 PM
It has been a few days i dint post anything up. I guess today is my most relax day ever. Just had one class today which lecture really teach. HEHE... The food from Kuching is really nice. And, it can make my stomach full. Well, went to Sri Petaling Pasar Malam. It's great because it's been such a time that i dint go to Pasar Malam. Although i did not buy anything from there, but i enjoy by just looking at it. There's a lot of people there, and most of them do smoke. Just smelly. They did not affect much BUT people who smell it affect the most. Why cant they think of us? ARGHHH!!! I guess my assignments getting fewer and fewer... Or i forgot to do it??? HMMM.... Just read about what my group leader wrote in FB about time management.. It's 11.15pm. And i think i should go to bed now.

2 comments:

Jiakee Lee on March 2, 2011 at 7:47 PM said...

LOL..din jio me go~

MichElle on March 2, 2011 at 10:15 PM said...

LOL!! haha.. next time la.. hahha

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos