Saturday, March 26, 2011

=)

originated by MichElle at 1:26 PM
If only you can look at me at this moment, If only you can hear my broken heart,
Silently protecting you, silently waiting for miracle, Silently letting myself be like air,
Everyone is eating, talking and laughing
It's such a happy time that day
the innermost me is smiling gregariously
I am just like the onions on the bottom of the plate, forever the seasoning
Secretly watching you, secretly hiding myself
If only you peel open my heart layer by layer by layer
You will discover , you will be shocked
You are my most suppressed, you are my deepest secret
If only you peel open my heart layer by layer by layer
If only you can hear me and see my wholeheartedness,
Hearing you talk about her
my desperateness act very witty
I am like an onion, always the supporting actor
how i wish to have a second of our own storyline.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

GRATZ.. for you.. and the 'you'

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos