Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hope

originated by MichElle at 6:24 PM
These few days were really busy with all the assignments due date coming. Really tired of this kind of lifestyle. When can i really enjoy?? HAHZ.. Just realize my bday is coming near. What i need?? hm... if i really wan present, i would choose to have clothing.. LOL! But cant really hope that i will receive presents. =)
I manage to finish up all my things on time. For this sem, i prayed hard to God that i will excel in my exam as well as my assignment. I am standing on my own feet and be independent. Gonna go PC Fair soon!~ hehe..
I just tried out the product of hair straightener. It's great. I wanted to buy it, but it is expensive. =(
So, i will save up my money lil by lil so i can have that in the future. I did it this week. I spent around less than RM50. Cant believe it though...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos