Monday, March 28, 2011

Direct sales and mini business, assignments, mid term test, and bla bla bla...

originated by MichElle at 10:19 PM
Monday
We started our mini business sales today. The fried mee hoon is nice.. but the fried rice is terrible. I guess the rice is a bit out of taste?? HAHZ.. i'm soooo soorrrryy... English class today is terrible. My academic writing source cant be use. And... HAHZ.. i can find the journal!! >< almost burst out tears when teacher said the sources cant be use....! But i manage to control it well.
There will be MUET exam on 12 april and assignments pass up on april too.. I wonder why time have to pass so fast.. I am a bit of stressed sometimes....
Well, there are many people from my class knocked on my door and call for Nasi Lemak, Muruku, and all kind of sorts. Annoying them.... =.=' For my financial status, i am going to declare bankruptcy soon. There are dj night which cost RM68, RC AVAD cost almost RM50 and MMU awards day RM20. HAHZ... I need meditation!! If only i could be a small kid who only know how to watch tv and play.... Never ever grow up..? O.o hehehe... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos