Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy Ending~

originated by MichElle at 11:20 PM
9 March 2011
A bunch of Crazy friends!! HEHE.. LOVE U GUYS!
It was my birthday. As i open my Facebook, about 67 people wishes me for my birthday. There's something special on my birthday this year because every year, my parent celebrated it for me, but this year, my friends celebrated it for me. They planned to go to Shabu Shabu after my evening class. On my birthday, there's acc quiz. Thanks God for the easy ques! Love YOU!! Around 6.30 pm, we depart from MMU. Around 16 people go to Shabu Shabu. And 3 cars. So we reached there around 7 something i guess... It's quite expensive as 1 people have to pay around RM30. I just realize that they can eat alot!! OMG! The food there is delicious. YUMMY!!! We sat there till 9 something... Then, we headed to IOI mall for a movie. I enjoy it VERY much! Thanks to them! LOVE U GUYS!! I did received a present from my friend. Thanks To Him too!!!
She is just so beautiful!~

10 March 2011.
Woke up late today. So i decided to skip my Help &Health duty. LOLX! SORRY!! =P Went to class on 12pm. And Statistics have quiz. But we can discuss the answer together. Thanks for the easy question! Then computer application class have been cancelled due to lecture health problem. So decided to re do my english drama at 3.30pm. Went to Cyberia to have a shooting there. Thanks to Jia Kee for letting us to your house. HEHE.... As it has been a happy day for me from yest till today. But i also realize that i had been wasting a lot of time. So, decided not to waste anymore time~ Gonna start working by tomorrow again. Gonna MISS this two days.

1 comments:

Christie said...

like~~<3

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos