Sunday, March 6, 2011

Mid Valley and UKM!

originated by MichElle at 11:10 PM
It's a tired day today. Woke up early in the morning and start packing my stuff to prepare for going to MMU. Then after my nice bath in the morning, my sis help me to blow dry my hair. And the result of it, it goes really straight. LOL. Then straight to Mid Valley to get a scanner! XD Waited in KTM station a while then here it goes. Reached Mid Valley around 12pm. And head to PC Fair. It had been so many people in the PC Fair even in the morning. It's just so happening. After purchase a scanner, my sis decided to go back home. On the way back to KTM station, i spot a nice shoe.. So i decided to buy it. In this 2 days, i bought 2 shoes. LOL! While waiting for KTM, my sis and i sang perfect song by simple plan. It's just fun hanging around with her. Then saw a KTM going pass...... Without picking up passenger. It's just pass like that?!!! ARGHH!!! hate that driver. He makes me and my sis waited for 1 hour for another KTM to reach Mid Valley. F**K that driver. After an hour, one KTM reach. FINALLY~~~ And guess what? It's full of people. We just squeeze in to the KTM. All the guys were stink in it. And we sweat like hell. After we reached back in kepong central, we head toward our car. And..... HOME! Both of us went to bath again and prepare to go UKM! So, we went to UKM around 5pm. and reached there around 6 something. Cuz, my dad just cant find a way to there. Reached UKM around 6 pm. UKM is just so big. It's like 5-6 times larger than MMU. But, MMU environment is better than UKM. The distance from hostel to faculty is like 1km. No wonder most of them drive there. =)
Finally, reached MMU with dinner KFC. Kinda "miss" MMU.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos