Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy but Tired

originated by MichElle at 11:54 PM
Finally all the busy days had over... Help & Health campaign is the most successful event. The director had made everything almost perfect. WELL DONE DIRECTOR! The Hits.fm came to MMU and promote our H&H campaign. Many people went there, but just a few of them went in to the cancer talk. Then i went to duty in CPR. It is fun to share with other people the knowledge that i had. Then, i change to BDD to duty. I become scare when i saw the needle poked in to the patient. Just dunno why i will scared of that. While i am doing my duty... Suddenly one people faint after donating blood. He was going to fell off the chair. That made me even scared of it. I hope he is okay... I had just missed one of my comp app class. And the teacher had taught about HTML stuff.. OMG!!!! that's the topic i want to learn the most! I help them to keep all the stuff back in to their places. We had our sponsorship item as an appreciation of our hard work. I enjoy working with them although after that, my hand felt pain. I mean the muscles. After all the things, we had our dinner in Dengkil. TASTY food... heehehee.... I had spent RM10 today i guess.... And spent less than RM50, before adding in the t shirt money. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos