Saturday, March 12, 2011

Workaholic

originated by MichElle at 11:11 PM
12 March 2011
Woke up at 8 something this morning. Feels lazy to get up from my bed but i know there's alot of things need to be done by me today. So i forced myself to wake up. Starts doing my assignment in the morning till afternoon without stop. Around 12pm, i had my lunch in HB3. The malay stall's food is quite nice although it had been shut down before. Then i continue searching for my mini business blog skin. After searching for 2 days, i found something that is suitable for the blog. After finishing that blog, i cont my study on Business Statistic as mid term is coming very near. Around 5 something, i received a call from RC friend asking for my help and H&H thing. Since i am going to be bored later, i decided to help them out. Around 8pm, went to dinner with them at KFC. YUMMY~~ (although it will cause me become fatter).. It had been such a tired day that i realize time had been passing very fast!

Here is the 2 link i would like to share.
http://youngfactor.blogspot.com/


image

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2011/3/12/worldupdates/2011-03-12T165500Z_01_NOOTR_RTRMDNC_0_-555227-3&sec=Worldupdates
* Help them out*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos