Wednesday, March 23, 2011

3 days in a row

originated by MichElle at 11:42 PM
Monday
It has been a long time i din go back to my home.. Kinda miss home.. =( Today i will be having mid term test for accounting. I had been studying hard from Sunday.. Although, that day not feeling like studying. Went to Comp App class, but i saw a notice on the door stating the class is canceled. F**K! Walk till so far only let me know the class cancelled??! Then come back all the way to hostel. Start with watching tv, then study. Had another class at 2pm. Then 4pm-6pm. All my classes till 6pm. PATHETIC! Finished class, went back to room and bath, dinner, and tv. 8pm, went to MPH for mid term exam. When the time has came, lights went off.... Whole MMU is out of electricity!!!  But we manage to cont the exam in the dark and with phone torchlight. I can say that the exam is easy.. BUT... my lecture plan to have all retake that exam... OH MY GOSH!! i dont wanna read it again!!! ARGHHH!!!... still in the discussion. After exam, went to my friend house with some of my other classmate. Cant have a nice sleep cuz it is windy and cold over there.

Tuesday
Nothing much different for today. Except that, my mini business project had started in conjunction of Career fair.. LOL! Guess what? My business is considered to be okay for the first time i sell things. Thanks to those who supported us. LOVE YOU GUYS!! Please do not blame me if it doesnt suit ur taste. heheh... And the whole day raining. Quite hard time in Cyber. After class,  went out to dinner and movie with friends. Nice movie... Thanks. I really enjoy it! =) It has been a wonderful night for me..
Sleep around 12am... and next morning class is 8am!!!

Wednesday
Morning class.... HAHZ.... I must be strong no matter what... I learned to be tough and strong through all the things that had happen to me all this while. Had a serious pain on my shoulder.. ARGHH!!! Accounting class today is quite easy for me... Then we open the booth around 10 something. Well, today sales is better than yesterday.. HEHE.. XD
Had a meeting with Rovers people regarding the Green Run... had to prepared by 6.30 am??!! WHY SO EARLY!!!! Nvm, one tow day should be okay for me.. Then another meeting fo DJs at night. It is just for pic shooting! They are just so funny... Tomorrow will be a great day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos