Sunday, April 3, 2011

9th week

originated by MichElle at 11:39 PM
We had started our mini business this week. And really thanks to all my senior who had supported me by buying my dinner set or even the tong sui only. THANKS! My phone credit had reduced a lot to find customers. But, the sales for last week is good enough. I am satisfied with it. Kinda busy the whole week, but get to enjoy on Thursday. Watched Just Go With It. Well, it's really a good movie that i would recommend. 
It's like a comedy+ romantic movie. Watch it and you will know.. HAHA... thanks for bringing me watching that movie. Felt relaxed after movie. Back to room around 12.30am, and start doing my statistic homework. Around 2 am... ZZZZ....
Friday is the time for me to go home. Since i got no class on fri, i did some assignment in my room. Around 6pm, dad came. At first i was happy because i could go home. But later on, dad and mom argued over a small thing. It took 2 days of argue. Cant even study for my mid term exam.... Ermm.... Saturday i did study... Only today cant concentrate. On the way to Cyber, dad bought me ENOS to help with my indigestion. Thanks Dad.. I <3 you! All my seniors had gone to holidays. When is my turn to holiday?? I NEED IT!! Gotta continue my assignment in this week and study too.. Wish me luck! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos