Thursday, April 7, 2011

Satisfied of what i am doing

originated by MichElle at 11:57 PM
YES!! i manage to follow my schedule on finishing all the assignments. Well, almost most of it almost done. Just left 1/4 of it. Checklist: 1) PCA web design (left 1/4)
                                   2)Academic writting (left main topic 4 and conclusion)
                                   3) Accounting (done * several not sure answer)
                                   4) Statistic (hahz.. havent do anything)

Think back to my past.. this few days. I really miss him.. Look at his picture remind me of how happy when i finished my SPM, in NS. Although it is a diff life for me. But, i MISS him... or THEM? But occupy myself with assignment and studies. HEHE...
Got my Statistic mid term exam mark today. And guess what?? 18.5/20. WOW!! Dint expect to be so high.. I expected 16/20 only. THANKS GOD. YOU made me believe that my hard work worth it. MUET exam coming soon.. NERVOUS. My speaking is just not that good though and speaking about facts?? Not my expert. HAHZ... Never give up michelle... XD
Really felt sorry for one friend. He invited me to movie just now but i just dint manage to go. Dun mad at me k.. HEHE... I had my reasons for not going. First of all, i need to finish all my assignment. Second, i will be tired because it is late night show. Third, i need to save my money. Ya ya.. thousands of excuses for not to go right..

2 comments:

alohachicken on April 8, 2011 at 12:01 AM said...

gambatehhh

MichElle on April 8, 2011 at 8:49 AM said...

hehee.. THANKS!

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos