Monday, April 18, 2011

unlucky day and some interesting part.

originated by MichElle at 1:32 PM
Hmmm... i guess i din post anything up here long time already...? HAHAH... That's because lots of thing happening in this month.. or previous month. Well, i finished all my assignment... partially and mid term tests is over! And..... My result for mid term test is INCREDIBLE! I am satisfied with my marks.. HEHEHE... I believe that all my hard work will give me a satisfactory result. Thanks God... I was being promoted to become Commandant in VAD C in Red Cresent. Hopefully i will manage it well enough. I planned to enter volleyball team in my degree. But i cant decide which clubs should i quit?
Saturday
MUET exam today. Saw that paper and thought it will be easy for me. But in reality, i don't know what i crap in that writing part. The question is "the most valuable thing is friendship" Discuss. ERMMM.. should i say yes or not? I had no point on discussing bout that. Just hope for the best of me! hehehee... After MUET, went back to hostel and order my lunch in HB3. Just had one chicken and lil bit of rice. And it cost RM4.50... =( So EXPENSIVE..... HAHZ.. now i know why i dont wanna stay here for weekend. After lunch, realized that my RM50 lost!!! =((
Find all the way from hostel room to HB3. Cant find it though.. whoever saw the RM50 sure will take it already. Who will be so kind hearted to report the loss or give it back to the owner? HAHZ... Then went for IHL course at 3pm. Learned on the history of ICRC. HEHEH.... cost RM7 for the notes and exam. Then went for dinner in Serdang and spend RM11. I think i am the big spender...
Sunday
Well, woke up at 7am to finish up my comp app web design. not finish up, but make it to more attractive. LOL. Then 10 am went to chapter meeting and continue for AGM meeting. The meeting end around 12 something and we had lunch in Padi together. Then went to Times Square and Sungai Wang with some of my friends. There's lot of offer on nice clothes... I WANNA BUY it... but since i accidentally lost my RM 50, guess i better save my money. So end up, din buy any clothes. But i had a great time there. THANKS a lot. I still owe some of my friends money actually.. But, need to pay for AVAD night first on Tuesday! So would like to save on my breakfast and lunch. and only spend for my dinner. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos