Monday, October 29, 2012

Mixed feeling

originated by MichElle at 10:52 PM
29th October 2012, sunny day, full moon.
Attend my class at 9.00 am but went there a lil bit early. The class was empty. Photostated taxation Notes cost around RM 6 something. Damn expensive. Taxation class was just Okayy... EXCEPT his voice is a bit lower than usual lecturer. Think if I dont have enough sleep, I would fall asleep. My lunch would be in Pizza Hut, and yea.. It's been long time I din eat those kind of fast food. It was for my friend birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her!!! Wish her always that happy. Back in hostel around 4 something.. and rest till 6.00 pm. From then, I watched HK drama till 10.oo pm. I felt so guilty because I planned to study today but ended up.. watching drama and wasting time. Finished the whole series of the drama.. It's my 2nd time watching it. Somehow after watching that movie, I just hope there is someone that I could share my feelings to..


 I met him today.. On my way to library. Guess what, I din even say Hi to him and I just walk off. What a bad friend I am.. =( I just scare that if I say Hi to him, I would continue having crush on him. So, just gonna ignore him.

Ordered my dinner at Homestyle restaurant. Cost RM 10. Guess I had spend alot this few weeks. Dad had given me extra money in the bank. I wanted to save it .. but I am spending more than before. There will be several meetings going on in this few day..

Class will be starting 11 am tomorrow, so I still have some resting time. Miss home every second of my life. At least there is people and nice food surrounding me. But, in hostel.. There is only 4 walls with no one and the shop that I used to eat were closed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos