Monday, October 1, 2012

First Semester Holiday.

originated by MichElle at 7:09 PM

Well, had done all my best for my final exam. And, YEAHHH!!! Guess I had done quite good for this semester compared to last sem. XD. Started my holiday with a trip to Sunway Pyramid after my last paper which is on Saturday. Bought one new pair of heel to replace my old one, and a shirt. Ate mooncake on that day with my besties.. Although my exams are over, but I still can't sleep well. Slept at 1a.m and woke up at 8 a.m. Guess my heart is giving me problem again. 


On Sunday, went to Paradigm Mall to shop. Seems like the shop is not doing a very good business. The shops in there are almost like others shop in others mall. So, nothing special in there. But, I manage to get myself new shirts again!! WOHOO!! Thanks to my dad for paying it. Went back home around 10.00 am. And had my McD as my dinner. 

Although it's holidays, but I only got 4 days of holidays and have to get back to work. This weekend will be starting of ConvoFest '12. I will be duty-ing on that day. The following week will be October Orientation. 

It seems like I would be having a busy holiday. But, wish everything goes well. *cross fingers* Happy Holidays to everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos