Monday, October 22, 2012

An nyeong ha se yo ( Hello ) Lesson learnt from Korean Class

originated by MichElle at 11:00 PM
First day of class at 9 am. And it was Korean for beginners. Well, the lecture is cute with the slang of the english. All her body movement, everything she did.... OH!!! SHE IS PRETTY!!! After the class, went for manual add, but apparently, did not get any signature yet, and according to them the system is currently having problem. Well, they might try to register tomorrow morning. Lunch at FOM... cost around RM 6.. Thought that OCs are going to have lunch in HB3 but was disappointed that only one or two came up. Met with someone who looks familiar, wasnt sure who was it. And, I realized that.. Yea, he is coming back from intern today. Have been meeting with him several times... but, just pretended not seeing him. Cuz, I believe it would be awkward talking to him since the last time when we broke up. So, yea.. gonna take another road and not seeing him at all.

Had been thinking of another people all this while.. But, it's impossible for us. So, please forget everything and concentrate on my studies will lead me to a better future. I think I wont be meeting him as well. So, everything will goes well. Watching this Moonlight Resonance drama today.. and wondering if I ever get someone that good to be my brother or something. Well, all this while was hoping I got an elder brother that I can depend on. And, yea.. Miss my family so much.. Gonna be back on this Friday since the last convofest duty.

I hope tomorrow will be better than today. And everyday will get better soon. Manual add for subjects are troublesome and a long queue in front of FOM admin... Gosh, every year seems to be the same.

XOXO,
Michelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos