Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Convocation + ConvoFest '12

originated by MichElle at 8:38 PM

Convocation day already over, and that's mean.. Duty is already over. It's been a tiring yet exciting moment for us.

Day 1
Duty starts 8.30 am, but we gather at 6.45 am.. which means, I have to wake up at 6.00 am. Slept for only 4 hours but still manage to survive till the end of the day. It is my very first time to be in the Grandhall to witness the whole convocation ceremony although I haven't graduate yet. So, am grateful to be in there. But, it's also a very boring ceremony when the speech were too long. Convocation over, get to eat with staff and enjoy the ice-cream there.. (although it's melted) Continue for duty in Library. But, got complained that the foot massage were too expensive. Get to witness the opening ceremony for ConvoFest '12 and the Director speech. Well, the opening show were awesome as it gave me ideas on how to do an opening ceremony for events. Got called up after the event, and manage to reduce the price for the foot massage. Went to dinner with director, asst. director, and secretary as well.. in a Van. XD My first time riding on a van, it's great. Ended up sleeping at 11 something due to too tired after playing one whole day.

Day 2
Many RC seniors will be graduating on this day, and I understand that some of them would like to wear nice clothes for photography session. But, my duty still carries on. Get to witness their convocation, on the stage itself. Am going to miss them. On this day, I was the leader and I managed to run the whole campus to make sure everything goes well. Met one of the very senior outside the grandhall with one of the parent. Chat for a long time till the graduating students came out. We gathered at the admin building to have a photo session with all the seniors. After the photography session, went to Library and found that there are some problems occurred. Went in to the library and heard the guard complaining bout some of my friends for being in there too long without doing massaging. I understand why my friends is there and also, in the same time, understand that the securities have the responsibilities to take care of our safety. And, that's why they are concern bout it. Just that the guard are being rude to them, that's why they reacted that way. So, cant blame anyone else. Found out that, I cant solve this kind of problem and need Asst.Director to solve it for me. Too far to be a leader yet. Went for lunch outside campus. Happy to be together with them enjoying my lunch. Back to campus around 5 something.. rested.... and.. YEAHHH!! Movie time!! Watched Taken 2 in Alamanda and had McD for my dinner. What a wonderful day to end my day.

Day 3
Went to duty as usual, just that.. the leader of the day is late due to raining weather. On this day, I was the one who going to run in whole campus to check for the safety. Although it is tired, but will be better than just sitting around. Had a lot of fun with the convofest committees at the urus setia place. And this year committees rocks!!! Nothing special on this day... and everything ended up with too tired and slept at 9 something till the next morning 6 am. My dinner of the day was Maggi Mee.

Day 4
Last day for duty for convocation. Woke up as usual at 6.00 am, went to Grandhall at 7.00 am. The leader was always late. Is this the Malaysian style? FCM were the one who is graduating by this day. Had breakfast as usual, but the dish were meehoon goreng, kuih and nescafe. If I were the one who is making coffee, It would be better than this. Duty at the sick bay place before going for a walk outside. On my way, I heard a song dedicated to me.... and I was like ... WTH!! I knew this was something that the committees did it, so I din care bout it. Most of the committees had their foot massage today. I guess the uncle should have earned alot, since we are giviing him money too. After duty, went nearby to had tong sui and take away Grill Chicken with BBQ sauce + rice for my dinner. Planning what to do tomorrow, since I had to stay till Saturday. Hope I wont bored off!!

XOXO
Michelle Darling

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos