Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Magic Man

originated by MichElle at 10:01 PM
Looking back in my October schedule... ARGHHH!! How can I put so many things in one month? Perhaps I am more suitable in a busier lifestyle. Just hoping all goes well... as I planned. Am full because of the kuih bought by my dad.. Delicious!

Day by day.. I am thinking of him..

I think, I had fallen for him. Well, he is cute, and It's like endless conversation between us. But, the point is... I don't know whether he feels the same. I had an imaginary boyfriend long time ago. But, somehow could find someone who will be the prince for me. Love just doesn't pop out suddenly. And, if it do... That love wouldn't last long. The sweet talk wouldn't work for me anymore. Be in reality, where there is no perfect guy in this world. My Mr Perfect would be someone who can create conversation and it will last long. Even if we debate, he would be the one that impress me with the knowledge that he has to make me keep my mouth shut. But, unfortunately... there's only few of them who is that type of guy. Guy who cooks are sexy. Especially those who help out in the housework. Besides that, charming and lovely guy would definitely catch my attention. The way he dress... the way he talk.. I believe there is some out there. Just that, the fate just havent arrive yet for me. He need not to be as handsome as the prince, but at least he knows the fashion.

Well well well, I had so many criteria on a guy, and who am I to get a guy like that since me, myself are not perfect either. Maybe that man, would remain as my imaginary..

Tomorrow, will be back to Cyber for meeting. Hopefully, everything goes well. *cross fingers*

XOXO,
Michelle Darling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos