Saturday, October 6, 2012

Gathering

originated by MichElle at 1:54 AM
Well, just finished the last episode of Ghetto Justice 2, where the ending part of it talks about how they sacrifice for the person who they loved. It's a nice drama... This song keep playing in my mind.
The lyrics...
Some say love it is a river
That drowns the tender reed
Some say love it is a razor
That leaves your soul to bleed.....


This song is by Leanne Rhimes.. The rose. This song is soothing and nice. Had a nice day with RC Seniors... The dinner, the McD, everything.. It made me miss the days that we are together. Those were the days.... I really happy to meet them all together today!! In the ending of the day, I met "her" in the McD at Subang.. Each time I saw her, I will remember back how I spoil people love.. Shouldn't have do it. It might be because of me, that they broke up. And, what goes around, comes around.. It happen to me... on how I separate them.. And, yea.. we are separated at last. Maybe it's God punishment to me. 

In this morning, will be the starting of ConvoFest, and we are required to duty. I shall be on bed this time, but... Ahhhhh~!! Yea, sleep... forget everything.. There should be a new life tomorrow.. 

XOXO
Michelle Darling

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos