Thursday, October 4, 2012

Forever Alone

originated by MichElle at 9:06 PM
Thursday, 4th October 2012.

Woke up early in the morning and manage to see my sister in the house. It was unusual to see her in the house at that hour and was glad to see her. My lunch at house were petai sambal.. and it was delicious. Then, off to work with my dad. He went to Nilai to deliver his goods.. and I helped out on him. Back to Cyber and late for meeting. Should have ask my dad for dinner together instead of letting him go. Think back to my decision in deciding to duty for convo and attending a seminar which held in the weekend, whether.. Should I regret it...? or, should I not...? Started to miss the home cooked meal, my parent, and my sister.. Well, at least there is somebody beside me which is better to be in Cyber all alone. Perhaps, for the upcoming sem break, I should just stay at home.

I don't even know why I will be here in the first place... AIKSS! Or, should I just go back home on the 10th?? And, come back on 15th night? *sigh* I doesnt want to trouble my dad for picking me up and driving all the way from here to house , from house to here. Guess I better stay here, or perhaps.. I can keep fit? Yes!! That's my goal of it. When there's no food... I can be slimmer after few weeks!

Just hope for a better of tomorrow..! Gathering with seniorsss! Miss them all so much!

XOXO,
Michelle Darling

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos