Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The change of my lifestyle.

originated by MichElle at 6:30 PM
Gossiping can lead to disastrous . My second day of holiday, drama marathon. The show is pretty nice to watch. Besides movie marathon, helped out a bit on house work. I just realize that time can pass very fast.

Previously, during the semester break I din quite enjoy it because of some problem occurs. But after all the things I had gone through, I learnt a lot of thing. So, doesnt regret the decision I took and the thing that I did. The whole journey had made me climb higher and achieve greater experience.

These few days, I couldn't sleep well and had nightmare. Is it due to too many stress? or...? *sigh* Hopefully, I can sleep well soon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos