Monday, October 29, 2012

First week- Gamma- 2nd sem

originated by MichElle at 12:00 AM
28th October 2012, windy day...
Had my breakfast as usual and get a chance to be with her in UM library. She was doing research on her assignment and me, watching movie in the lib. UM is totally diff from our university. After few hours sitting there, finally can go home at 4pm. Drop by at Selayang Mall to buy something.. and yea.. Got ice cream!! Back to home around 5pm and had my lunch at that time. Went to bed on 5.30 pm and have a nap till 7 pm. Miss my bed so much and couldnt go home for 2 weeks more. Work or family more important? I think I couldnt balance it at all. I knew I hurt many people by the words that came out from my mouth. Totally sorry bout that. For the past 6 months... , I still remember the memories that we had been together. But today, I can tell that I totally forgot bout him. Due to the busy lifestyle, I do not have time to think bout all this. So, yes!! I can do it. I finally forget everything bout him. Even how he look like. Now, I believe time can heal everything.

Subject registration had become the hottest issue in my university. Thank to God that I manage to register everything online and escape from manual registration. But, kinda pity those who cant register for their subjects. I don't know how I could help them. I had been chosen as SRC but couldnt help them at all. Useless me... And yea, one of my friend told me that not to blame others but blame ourselves. Which mean, blame SRC for not doing their job well. I admit that would be our fault and not the management fault wholly.

XOXO
Michelle Darling

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos