Monday, November 5, 2012

DRRO experience

originated by MichElle at 10:28 PM
Ending of 3rd week for Semester 2.
Well, DRRO had finally arrived. This is my 3rd time joining this event but this time, I am joining as committee. Being a committee is better than being a member. Early in the morning, 5.30 am on Fri, went to gather at STAD building. But, nobody is there.Haven't been before that I walked alone in the campus this early in the morning. If I knew that they are not gathering so early, I would have go at 6 am. Went to library to rest for a while and waited till 6 am then back to STAD. Around 8 am, we depart from MMU and reached there around 9.30 am. I had been assign as an emcee for the opening show. Overall, I did not satisfy myself as I forgot about the speech by one of the VIP. It was such a shame on it. Hopefully she did not mind bout it. Throughout the whole day is exciting except that feeling a lil bit tired. For the first simulation, I had been the casualties. My case was laceration on my hand.

Second day was full of courses to attend. I had a great fun in the communication field with the course on how to communicate using walkie talkie. The instructor Mr Fahmi, he likes to make jokes. Today, the members will be cooking and all we thought of would be undelicious. But, surprisingly, it was delicious. Curry and cabbage. Slept at 2 am, and wake up at 3 am. 1 hour sleep. Got up and prepare myself for the next simulation where I will be acted as asthma patient. And, yes... I had improve my acting.. I guess?? Went back to sleep around 5 something and up to 8.30 am where I heard the whistle blowing. Ate breakfast and prepare for the last simulation. This time, I really had fun because I will be acting as emotional unstable. I had multiple of feelings... Started off with nervous, angry, happy and lastly cried. Hope the member do not curse on me for giving him a hard time. Then, I saw this weird guy coming to me and telling me that he is handsome, and say that " kor kor sayang you" and I was thinking that, WHO THE HECK ARE U TELLING ME THAT U R MY KOR KOR!!! I was angry at him because of his action. The simulation finished and they had to sit for exam. At last, I am able to have a rest after a long journey.

Went back to MMU and reached at 7.00 pm. Went to dinner with the committees at KFC where it had been a tradition to have dinner at there. Guess that would be the best camp that I had gone through. At least not that harsh and strict camp.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos