Thursday, November 15, 2012

Last Post Ever.

originated by MichElle at 2:58 AM
14th Nov 2012, sunny day
Woke up around 6 something and continue to sleep till 9.30 am. Settle myself and start studying.Managed to finish up 2 chapter of Management Accounting 2. Then, watched dramas and have a nap. Woke up at 5.45 pm and gosh... I promised to eat dinner at 6.oo pm. Went to meeting and ended up in McD eating french fries. I just can't figure out why.. but, am not in good mood today.
I suddenly remember of one of my friend told me before that I am like a maskot. Which everything will be hiding inside and always remain a smile in outside and no one will realize what is inside the maskot. I had been enjoying alot this few days and it's time to be back in reality. The reality that I MUST be independent and never depend on people. The reality that I must be as tough as a guy and whatever a guy can do.. I can do it too. The reality that I cant release my feeling to anyone.  This would be my last post for this semester. Thanks reader. c u.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos