Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tuesday, 6th Nov, rainy day.

originated by MichElle at 10:41 PM
Tuesday, 6th Nov, rainy day.
It had been raining for the whole month and I wonder will it be raining as well for this weekend. Sometimes, I do feel tired taking up so many post and yea... This coming weekend, will have to go for another course. Hope everything goes well. During these days, the campus is being flood with rain. I like raining season because it will not be so hot, but in the mean time, I hate it because my shoes will be all wet in the end.

After joining so many events, I learnt alot of things from people. How to manage people, how to manage time and how to manage self. I know a lot of people from diff clubs and societies, different background.. but in the end.. still ending up alone in my room. Well, my room mate is going for travelling and yea.. am alone in the room for this 3 months. No one to talk to during night time. Heard this song in the morning, from Lee Hom "Xu yao ren pei".. It suits me alot. And, miss home a lot. Wish I could go home right now, but... class.. HAIHH~~~

I havent been seeing him quite some time ago. Wondering where had him been missing. Perhaps he is doing event?? Gonna end up everyday with the same schedule... alone-ing.. =( Total EMO.

XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos