Sunday, November 11, 2012

3 days 2 night event

originated by MichElle at 8:24 PM
Had just finished another event. I would say that RC event would definitely nicer than this event. Maybe it is because week after week and that's why I can see the different of it. In RC, there are something that I realize, which is team work. Where in this event, I can say that there are no team work.
Day 1
Was told to be at STAD building at 3.00 pm but the participation was not that satisfying. Got scold by the adviser for the not satisfying participation from the clubs. Mood spoiled but still have to pretend to be happy.
Arrive at the scene and it was a rainy day. I get them all gather and to their dorm. Then, they were to had their dinner at 7.30 pm. The food was nice. By 8.30 pm, I gather them at the hall. First activity with the leaders of the club would be ice breaking. That session was quite fun. Then, the arrival of STAD people in the hall and I pass back to them since it was all by STAD module. Supper was provided and back to sleep at 11.30 pm .

Day 2
Woke up at 6.30 am in the morning. And, gather for aerobic. It was a nice exercise but unfortunately, I dont get sweat. Breakfast and then start with the first course followed by courses. Participation gather at hall at 8.30 am. I was with the participant. Counsellor asked me to help them to set up the projector. I had not one to find because all faci was enjoying chit chatting at the dining place. Well, to be honest I don't know how to set up that projector. But, I still learn how to set it up and yea, I succeeded. There is no one that I can count on when I am in trouble, that's what I realized since that moment. Adviser complained that why so many facilitator and they are not doing anything. He asked me to tell them to join the crowd. I know if they knew they would be the participation, they wont be joining with me.But, what can I do? It's a order from the adviser. I have no choice but to ask them to be the participation. Rakit session was on a raining season. I see all the groups was in the rain to finish up their raft. That's what called teamwork. It continued to rain and the night walk session cancelled. I have to come up with some ideas on what to replace that slot. I came out with some game station which will be held in hall. I observed every single officer in charge, and that moment... I knew they were not that satisfied with what I planned. Supper time as usual and bed time as usual.

Day 3
Woke up quite late since I am not involve in the morning session. But still I am the first to arrive at the gather place. The committees can even walking slowly down the stairs. Adviser asked me to lead for the morning exercise for not to waste time anymore. Back to breakfast and some activities before heading back to MMU.

What I would say on this event would be...
I admit that I am not a good leader, and had a bad temper too. I do sometimes feel like bursting but, I keep controlling myself and not scolding anyone. I failed to organize it to run smoothly.
Back to hostel and had a good bath and FINALLY released out my feelings. Felt better. Hope tonight I would have a good rest.


1 comments:

Jatin Sethi on January 21, 2020 at 1:59 PM said...

chocolate day quotes for boyfriend

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos