Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Deepavali 2012

originated by MichElle at 1:13 AM
13 Nov 2012, sunny day.
Had a nice sleep since both camp. Woke up at 9.00 am and wanted to eat Roti Canai. But, guess FCM doesnt open. So, just ended up a cup of milo and bread. Watched "high and low" movie till the end. And yea, the movie is awesome. I realized that the higher I climb, the scarier for me to drop. Once I drop, I can't start all over again. So, it's either I don't do it, or... If I do it, I will make sure it succeeded.
Went to one of the RC instructor house in Dengkil to celebrate Deepavali. It was a great journey to his house. The food is nice and his whole family is nice to us too. After the visit to his house, we went to LowYat Plaza in KL. Walked the whole plaza... went to Lot 10 to have dinner [RM 9.50] and had cendol which shared by one of my friend [RM 4.00]. Then off to KLCC. We walked all the way there and I found it interesting by just walking through the bridge itself. Spend for Dark chocolate [RM 8]. Saw one nice sweater in Uniqlo but costed RM 99. Ended up, din get the chance to buy it. Window shopping for a while, and saw a nice beaded key chain. Lovin' it!! But, it sure would be expensive. After the journey in KLCC, went to have supper.. I had satay, roasted chicken... and chinese tea.. which cost [RM 7.00]. Altogether, I had spent around RM 46 today.
Back to cyber around 12.30am. Although it was a tiring day walking here and there, but I really do find myself relaxing and enjoying the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos