Thursday, November 8, 2012

Insomnia Night.

originated by MichElle at 11:42 PM
8th Nov 2012, rainy day
I-nite was awesome.. From design to lightning. Although the cultural performance was a bit bored.. but the acting part was GREAT!!! Went back to hostel around 10.30 pm. And slept at 11.15 pm. I don't know why, but I cant sleep well. Woke up at 2 am to off the light, then 6 am, then 7.45 am. I had a nightmare as well. At first, early in the morning I was quite in bad mood. But, still have to force a smile on my face.
Hang out in SRC room till 4 pm to wait for my friend to help me to test the healer. When I saw him treat her so nice, honestly, was quite jealous of it. Wish someone will treat me that good too. Back to room to have a rest. But, unfortunately.. not a good respond. I cant rest as well. I just don't know why..
Celebrated my friend's birthday in tappers Shaftbury. It changes my mood from moody to happy. Just cant figure out why... but that's how I felt. Back to hostel at 10.30 pm and feel stomach ache. And, YEA.. tomorrow there will be another camp. I knew it wouldnt be as fun as RC camp.... but It's my responsibility to attend it.
Hope everything is fine.. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos