Sunday, October 2, 2011

Uncertainty

originated by MichElle at 8:47 PM
3 days past. And my holidays is bored. Especially, weekend. arghh.. There's a lot of uncertainty in my life.
1) uncertain about my result for first sem degree.
2) uncertain of whether i manage to done my task well
3) uncertain of what he feel towards me
4) uncertain of whether i should go Genting and Cameron.
and many many more...

Well, i watched "money can't buy love". That movie is nice and romantic. I watched 10 episode in only one day. I know, it's kinda late to watch that movie, but recently only i am free. I kinda enjoy sitting at home, but not for long. Why am I not appreciating what i had? hahz..

Well, i read one of the quote that impressed me. It says If you love someone, you wouldnt afraid to tell the whole world. I'm kinda agree with it. And this,

Kinda true right? hahaa...  This few days, often had headache. whenever i bend down, i can feel the pain in my head. What had happen... Maybe i not enough rest? Hmm... Just recover from flu . Anyway, hope my 2 weeks holiday will be full of excitement and not boredness. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos