Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Deepavali 2011

originated by MichElle at 9:31 PM
Souvenir from Singapore
Deepavali. Kinda of remember this day last year. Last year i celebrate deepavali with my classmates in the stadium. But this year, i celebrate deepavali with my books. I miss those moment. I went for evening walk alone in the evening and enjoy the wind that blowing through my face. It seems like Cyberjaya gonna rain for whole month of October? Well, yesterday celebrate two of my friends birthday and some emergency happens. Then on my way back to hostel, rain heavily until i have to hide in the library till the rain smaller a bit. Then, on my way back, FCM entrance were flooded with water and my whole leg wet. Reached room, my room flooded. Whole table fill with water. A few of my paper were wet. Went to the meeting till 12 .30 am. And suffer from gastric pain. Miserable day. EXCEPT for birthday celebration.

Egg tart
I really wanna thanks this friend of mine, Zhen Wai for the souvenier from Singapore and also the egg tart ( which i guess he made on his own). It's delicious by the way. And thanks for helping me a lot. There had been no one treated me so nice as he do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos