Monday, October 3, 2011

Not all wishes will come true

originated by MichElle at 10:55 PM
Wishes will not come true sometimes. No matter how determine i am, it will not come true. Well, i guess i clear all my uncertainty in one day. I guess i am over the borders. I can't do what i promised myself. And, failed to do what is asked to do. Called 2 companies for sponsorship of 30th BDD. But when i called, I do not know what to talk. And keep talking crap that she at last say "hello, hello, do you hear me?" ARGHHH!!! Just a small thing i can't do it right. Well, what dad told me the other day was right. He said that, I should learn something during holidays but not wasting time in front of computer doing nothing. I guess i am going to call again tomorrow. Wish me luck that i can get some sponsorship on my own. As for him, i guess i should not keep 'kacau' him. Maybe i should find something to make myself busy so that i won't think of him?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos