Thursday, October 20, 2011

20.10.11

originated by MichElle at 4:24 PM
Really spend a lot this few days for my text book. It cost around RM 200 for 3 text book. HAHZ... guess i will be start saving money on food now as i ate a lot when i was in Penang. These few days i manage to call some of the companies for sponsorship. And i am satisfied with my first result after a hard work of it. Last night, went to badminton with my friends. It's really nice when i can play badminton again after long time no play. Then, i said something i shouldn't say. Maybe my friend were right. I can't keep secrets. So, dun tell me any secrets. Really got piss off when somebody mention that "u lie" to me. Really hate that word because that word hurts me a lot. Why do ppl dun believe when i am saying the truth? So, no matter whether i am saying the truth or not, Nobody believes it. Conclusion, let it be. And don't simply say things. Quite moody this two days, but finally manage to let go last night. Maybe the only person who understand me is God. It's seems like raining this few days in the evening. I realizes i had becoming worst. I chose ppl to enter my group, i gossips about people stuff and cried in the end. If, in the Malay religion, it would be a sin. So, that mean i am doing a lot of sin. I am sorry for what i had said and all the wrong thing that i did.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos