Tuesday, October 25, 2011

miracle.

originated by MichElle at 12:18 AM
Do you believe in Miracle? I do believe in it. Well, last night slept at 1 am and woke up at 7.45am. Kinda tired and hated morning classes. During my class, i received a call. Wanted to cancel it. But in the end ran out of class to answer the call. And, I managed to get another sponsor!! It's from Nestle company. Thanks  God. LOVE YOU GOD! After class, went to Alamanda to buy rain coat for the camp. And also bought one mosquito repellent. Both cost Rm 25 something. Came back to MMU with heavy rain. Then, watched some drama, and by 6pm, went to HB4 to print stuff. But, unfortunately closed. Went to HB1 to print it instead. Then at 7.15pm went to the studio to judge the juniors on how they on-airing. Kinda poor, and i don't like the intonation for most of them. Then off to VAD C meeting in HB3. They were on time. Kinda happy that they do actually respect me as a leader and reach early. Waited till they had their dinner and went to Ta pao my food. Then went to my friend room for awhile. Kinda happy to chat with her. EXCEPT when she told me she not going to the camp already. My dinner today as expected, 10pm. i managed to finish up everything by 12 am. And thinking of going to bed early. Another day to busy tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos