Sunday, October 23, 2011

First week of 2nd Semester =)

originated by MichElle at 2:06 PM
One week gone for 2nd sem. And total spending on books alone, RM 237 for 3 books. Other spending RM100++. It's my  first time went to CIMB bank that often. Assignment freak me out this semester. As english will have to write critical essay, business plan and Cyberpreneurship is 100% assignment basis. I hope i can excel in it. In a week alone, i cried more than 2 times. I do not know why, but somehow i felt relieve each time i cried. You might see i am tough and independent each time i do a task. But, i am not that tough on the other side of me. There's one quote that i like the most : I believe guys will always be able to make girls cry, But if a girl can make a guy cry, it clearly means she's everything to him. Some how i just felt tired holding on things that doesnt belong to me. And therefore, letting it go is the best way i can do. 


Well, my Mr charming would be the one who cares for me, love me more than i love him, and most of all side on me no matter what happen. And  would not be the shy type. LOL.. He need not to be handsome or muscular. Last night was really surprise when i received message from him. And we chatted from 1am-2am. The last thing was dream of my Mr charming. And this would be my answer to him.

Next week would be a bit busy for me. 
Monday : 7.30pm-8.15pm (DJ Junior test), 8.30pm (meeting with VAD C)
Tuesday : class till 6pm, 7.30 pm ( BDD meeting), 8.30pm ( revision basic first aid)
This two days, dinner would be 10pm. HAHZ...

Aim for this week: 
Spend less than Rm50 
Consume more fruits rather than oily food. 
Search info on english assignment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos