Tuesday, October 18, 2011

starting of new sem!

originated by MichElle at 11:32 PM
So, sem break had officially over. And it's time to get busy again. Yesterday was enjoyable. Went to jog in the evening and it rained suddenly. Then, meeting was suppose to be on 7.30pm, but some one told me 7pm. So i went there early and waited for half an hour. Then off to volleyball. Then to dinner at 11pm. What an incredible night to go. At first it seems to me that it was free on the first day. But after that, Tuesday morning received one email from Nawi. And it's seems like scolding me. And the whole day seems down to me. I manage to change my timetable again. And this time, it's packed. Just now, DJ meeting is awesome. The manager actually asked me whether i still wanna join on air show. And i took this chance to quit it since i am not really committed to that show. So, one of my burden is gone. Now, i need to solve DRRO camp thing and also BDD sponsor stuff. I really scared i dint manage to get one sponsor. Wish God will blessed me get more sponsorship.  Had my first class in Advance english, and the assignment is like... WHAT THE !! so HARD!!! But, i will try to do it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos