Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Cinema

originated by MichElle at 8:45 PM
After  5 days at home, I felt relax and no need to study. But, I really not comfortable with not doing anything. So, I helped to cook, do office paperwork and also some sponsorship things. Last night, dad brought me to watch The soccerer and the white snake. Well, the movie is kinda horror with all the creature, some funny part of it, and also love story between Xu Xian and Susu. It's about a normal guy who fell in love demon snake but did not know about it. AH~ why i telling the story here. It wouldn't be fun if you know the story before watching it. I kinda agree with the story line. As long as both love each other, there's nothing much matter. Going with dad to cinema made me remember the moments of going to cinema with friends. Therefore, i miss them very much.

I just din't know what happen to me today. I felt no mood at all. Maybe because all my effort had gone? I studied so hard to get something out of it. But, still couldnt get it. I just feel nervous waiting for my result to be out soon. I know it wouldn't be good. This few days, I talked to him a lot. Thanks to him making me happy. Everytime when i think of him, i will smile. Just don't know why.

Semester 2 is coming very soon. Just hope everything will be fine. And plus with all the happiness in my life. After the beginning of the 2nd sem, I would be busy as usual. Gonna concentrate on my volleyball skill this time. HAHA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos