Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy Holidays

originated by MichElle at 10:56 PM
Yeah! It's holidays!! HEHE.. After all the hardwork i put in my final examination, finally i can rest for 2 weeks. One week to stay at home, and 1 week to stay at Cyberjaya. Well, in this two days i realize that my econ and management paper is much more easier than mid term exam. LOL. Maybe i really understand the concept.

In this week, I think of many things too. One of them is remembering all the sweet memories of my Ex. OMG! I know i shouldn't, but he really treated me very good when we were together. It made me realizes that i had lost a good opportunities to get a good guy. Well, he is a considering person, taking care of me whenever i was sick. Whenever i needed him, he will be right there. But as one of my friend said, past is past. Think of the future one. So, i really hope that my future boyfriend would be some one who will take care of me when i am sick, making me happy when i am down, spending time with me when i want and also stand on my side when my parent scold me. My future boyfriend should have all the following characteristic! LOL!! Where can i find such a person? I know i will not get back such a nice boyfriend since i already given up one.

Nah~ why am i talking about it now? >.< I should enjoy my holidays and think bout it later. HAHA. Happy holidays everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dark ChoCoLate Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos